While most of the questions you will have can be asked and answered in the Pinstripe Discussion forums, the following are the common questions that the ArmorGames support team has been asked. As we get more questions, this page will be updated.
Where can I find Pinstripe on Steam?
You can locate the Pinstripe store page by visiting this link or searching for Pinstripe in the client.
Can I download the game some other way?
Yes. Pinstripe is also viable on GOG.com and Twitch.
Is Pinstripe in another language?
Yes. Pinstripe has been translated into seven languages for the interface and subtitles. The audio of the game will remain in English. To enable another language, from the Menu you'll want to select the Language option. This will open a list of languages for you to select from.
I cannot find Coma and Skinny on Steam. Where are they?
How to contact us
Have a comment about the translation in your native tounge?
How did we do? Good or maybe something is a little off? Please let us know either way!
My problem isn't listed below, is there something else that I can do to try and solve this myself?
Sure thing. We have attempted to set a section aside for the community to work together and solve a problem. We'd suggest checking the Pinstripe Discussion page as well as the Steam Support page for some of the more commonly reported (across multiple games) errors. For example,
- Games do not run after 'Preparing to Launch'
- Are there programs that may interfere with my game?
- Antivirus software reports Steam games are malicious.
- Achievements are not displayed in the Steam UI overlay but are showing up in game
As well as the more common solutions that you can try. For example, make sure you are always launching Steam and the game as an administrator.
I need to report a bug, what information should I send?
In order for us to make sure we get all of the information that the developers need to test your report, we'll need the following system information.
- OS and Version (i.e. Windows 10 64-bit)
- Your Steam ID
- RAM, how much you have
- The version of Pinstripe you have installed
- To locate this, please select the Options from the main menu.
- At the bottom of the page (under Back) you will see the version of the game that you have installed.
- Additional details as applicable to the type of report.
- If this is sound related, we'd like to know what sound card you have and what driver version.
- Likewise, if this is a visual glitch or the game crashes after loading up, what video card and drivers you have installed. As well as your DirectX version if you are a Windows gamer.
- A details description of what went wrong, or what didn't happen as you expected.
- Any error message and details or a screen capture or an URL where we can see the picture or video.
- Were you playing offline or online?
I do not wish to report my bug in the Steam forums, how else can I contact you?
You can contact us via our support contact page.