We're sorry to hear that this is happening to you. It actually happened to one of the staff, and they asked me to share the steps taken to get this solved.
- Log out of the site and shut down your browser completely.
- Then please relaunch your browser.
- Instead of using a bookmark, or going to a specific game's page, please go to our login page
- Enter your ID and password. You'll see you are logged in at the top of the page.
- Please head over to the game that you were trying to play, but do not use a bookmark. You can search for the game from the game look up on the site.
- Let the game fully load
- You should see you are already logged into the game.
It did not work, what should I do now?
Here are some of the other common steps that you can take to troubleshoot this.
Browser Support Steps
- Make sure that you do not have any add-ons or extensions that may cause problems with popup windows.
- They may stop the site from recognizing your account details once you have clicked the sign-up button.
- It also helps work around any cashing or cookies issues that you may be experiencing.
- You can try using another browser. If you use Firefox, try Chrome or Edge for example.
- Try using the incognito or private window options of your browser.
I've tried the other steps above and my account shows logged in, but it won't work.
Subject: Game Issues
Message: We will need the following information from you when you contact us.
- Operating System
- Browser and version
- If you do not know you can find out using https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- Game Name or link
- Account name and/or email address that is registered to the account.