We can help with a one-time rename per account.
We are able to change the name of an account if it meets our requirements.
- The account must have 250 quests (or more) completed.
- The name you want cannot be already in use by another account.
- The new account name you are requesting cannot violate our rules.
We'd also want to share some information to help you make an informed choice about moving forward with your rename request.
- Changing your username takes 2-3 days to fully complete
- If you play an MMO, the rename may break some MMOs
- Note: If you complete a name change and find that an MMO no longer works, we can put you in touch with the MMOs support team to help look into what can be done to correct this.
How to request a rename
One you meet the requirements above and you understand what may happen if you play an MMO, you can contact the Administrator team directly by posting on their wall. For example @MrDayCee.
Alternatively, if you would like to use the contact us page you can do so as well.
Subject > Account Help
Message > Please include your top 5 name requests, top being the most requested.
We will go down the list to try and issue the rename, and if the name is available and doesn't break any rules we'll change it to the first name on the list.