The payment processor (PayPal or Stripe) may have been declined while trying to process your purchase. The common reasons that this may happen are listed below. Please check this information before attempting to submit the purchase again.
A technical issue may have occurred while the transaction was being processed.
- Give the site a little bit of time before trying it again
- You can try a different browser or disable your add-ons/extensions as they may be preventing the purchase.
The bank that issued your card has declined the request for payment
- The attempted purchase may have been blocked by the issuing bank as part of their fraud detection process and has blocked the purchase on your behalf and for your security
- The card or bank may have rejected international charges
- You are attempting to make a purchase from outside your location. Happens most often while traveling or on vacation.
- The billing address on the card doesn't match with your current address. Most often happens when you have moved to a new location
- Insufficient funds for your account
- The 3 digit CVV code was incorrect
- Check your card's expiration date. If it expired this month, you have likely already received your new card in the mail.
It still didn't work, what else can I do?
If this doesn't solve your issue, please contact the PayPal support team or visit their Self Help page.
If you are using the Card option to make a purchase it's likely the credit card company (issuing bank) may have blocked this. On the back of the card, you may see a phone number that you can use to ask your card's issuing bank if they declined the purchase.
They didn't find any problems or holds on their end. What else can I do?
If the credit card's bank, or PayPal, is not seeing an issue on their end and you have already attempted our troubleshooting steps for general purchase issues please contact us using our Purchase Support form.
The following information will help us to troubleshoot the situation with you,
- Transaction ID - please include Declined Payment (Stripe or PayPal) instead of the transaction ID.
- Comments - If you use a different email address for your PayPal account than you use for your Armor Games account, please include that email address in the comments. In addition, please take a screen capture of the declined window and share the URL. Or look for the email that is sent to you to notify you of the ticket creation once you have submitted your help request. Please reply to that email with your screen capture.
Due to the nature of account privacy and purchase related security, we will be unable to discuss this situation with any email address that is not the registered email of your account. If you are contacting us from another email address, we will need to verify your account before we can discuss any purchase related matters with you.