Here are some helpful links to assist you with using Google Chrome.
Chrome; NPAPI vs. PPAPI
- Why NPAPI plugins don’t work now & Enabling PPAPI plugin
- "Plugins that use NPAPI, including Silverlight, Java, and Unity, won’t work."
Chrome version 55+
- With this version of the browser, Chrome has begun to disable Flash by default.
- You will need to take additional steps to enable it to play Flash Games.
How to check if your browser is up to date
- In a new tab type chrome://help/
- If you see a check mark next to "Google Chrome is up to date." you are good.
Cache and Cookies
Common issues and solutions for the browser
Have a sweet Chrome link that we missed? Let us know about it by posting in the Support Forums and make sure to mention this is regarding Chrome Basics!