If you find that you are not able to log in, this page will hopefully, help you find the cause and walk you through how to get this resolved.
Here are some of the common causes for not being able to log into an account.
- If you are a new user, please make sure that you have successfully completed all of the account verification steps.
- If you need help with this, the linked page will help you out further.
- If you have more than one ArmorGames account, make sure you are entering the correct username password combination.
- To play some games you will need to create a new account to sign up with the Developer before you can access the game.
- You can complete the new account sign up to access the specific game.
- You have updated your password, but your browser's "saved" password defaults to the previous password.
- You can change the browser's settings to remove your username and old password.
- Or if you log into our login page and enter your username and the new password. Your browser may prompt you to ask if you would like to save the new password.
Here are some of the less common causes of not being able to log into an account.
Facebook Connected accounts may have become unsynced after a permissions update/change or changes in your Facebook approved apps has been changed. This can cause some hiccups with account authentication.
- If you have set up your Facebook created account to enter a password in our system, you can use the armorgames.com/login page to sign in temporarily.
If you have been logged into the site for an extended period of time, or have multiple tabs open with different games, sometimes a game may ask you to log into your account even though you already are.
- You can relog into the page to fix this most often.
- If this is the cause of your login problems you'll be able to see the description for why the account was restricted by using the login page.